Greaves of Forsaken

This is the place to come if you are looking to trade some equipment.

Greaves of Forsaken

Postby Elsie » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:12 am

I'm looking to buy or trade for some Greaves of the Forsaken (-1.7 leg eq)

I've no idea how realisitic it is to look to trade for either at all or with the below, let me know if you can help, the sort of things I could trade are:

diamond-encrusted platemail
small pebble
glinting silver shield
granite bracers
2x crystal ring
2x emerald bracelet
6x magefours
troll hind leggings
iron leg plates
2x steel camail
2x blue steel gorgets
... erm mithril axe ?
... dragging the barrel now 2x silver torcs
forest green gloves
ebony helm of blood
2x elven rings agility

theres other stuff as well let me know if you can help or if you've got some to trade but nothing on list interests you, we may be able to come to an arragement anyway.

If you think the prospect of me trading for some is in cloud cuckoo land let me know and I'll stop asking

Elsie
Elsie
40 Prime Poster

Postby Medios » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:56 pm

A trade for these is not out of the question. First youll need to come up with some eq thats not store bought.

:)

Mike
Fight the Good Fight!

~[DoW]~
Medios

Postby Krok » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:13 am

and not that the greaves are very common item :)
From Russia with love.
Krok
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Elsie » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:22 am

I'm beginning to think that Greaves of Forsaken cannot be traded for ... the problem I have is that they're the only 1.7 legs I can wear at triple40 that are not drachma bought, and I can't pop them myself because 1. Solo I'm not powerful enough and 2. perhaps because I'm on UK time I've never seen an SS eq group going ever, and have only ever seen a fargate eq group going once.

Anyway that aside I'm still looking for Greaves of Forsaken, or I could alternately use Titanium Greaves at 4x40 and will trade for either, as well as the list below I now have to trade:

Jit Jing Disk
2 x Heavy Iron Rings
Ring of White Fire

If theres nothing on the list you want I may have or can get other stuff to trade, let me know what you want.

Elsie
Elsie
40 Prime Poster

Postby Elsie » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:08 am

btw, I'm also looking for, but less urgently that the greaves as I have some chance of getting these without trading:

some 0.5 boots, one of the below:
Black Orcskin Boots / Blood Covered Boots / Boots of Molten Lava / Mirrored Boots

some 0.6 low e.g.:
Demon's Claw

a beter 0.4 waist that belt of damned e.g.:
Belt of Vitality / Fiendish Girth

Forgot to say I also have to offer :

2 x Glinting Jade Bracelet
Elsie
40 Prime Poster

Postby 12345 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:22 am

SS is a pretty good place to run xp and equipment. I generally don't have too much difficulty getting groups started there.

If you can cough up a -9 tank and a healer, most mobs in Theris can be easily run with curse/webs and weakens. You may need an occasional acid blind or dispel. I usually 3 or 4 man there until I have enough firepower to run Sin's hold.

The hold is best run with -10 and damn, but you can probably manage it with less. You'll need dispel for a few of the mobs. Silence is a nice bonus on the casters if you can manage it.

Sin is easily the toughest there, and will CF most groups quick, fast and in a hurry. Even big ones. Using some fairly basic tactics can drag him down quick enough though. If you see Bit online, send a tell and I can help walk you through the place. Don't ask me to pop em for you though because I have a bunch of clannies that all want em too :P
Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid -KMFDM

Postby Elsie » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:20 am

Thanks for that,

my experience is that Sin is beyond a 2-3 char group, so thanks for the offer of advice on how to take Sin out, I'll take you up on that sometime soon.

The -9 tank is easy Elsie is already that (... the greaves are to try and get her to -10) and I'm building a healer char to give me more options of where I sit in a group (sometimes a group can have just too many tanks:)
And as you'll see from top 20 lists I'm not afraid of leading or tanking a group, so if anyone wants to get an SS eq group going and sees me online give me a call.

Elsie
Elsie
40 Prime Poster

Postby brady » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:18 pm

Sin is fairly easy with a few healers. You just want to make sure you hit Kas first. Attacking Sin with Kas still alive will be ugly and a cf will be likely. Sin will wait till Kas dies before he starts smacking.
brady
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Krok » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:03 am

Nope, they both fight the tank, but Kas hits harder, that's why you quickly kill Kas first. So it's cool to damn/blind Sin too, when tank is already attacked.
From Russia with love.
Krok
Triple 40 Poster

Postby 12345 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:15 pm

Always someone trying to iceskate uphill..
Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid -KMFDM

Postby Autolycos » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:45 pm

[quote="Krok":3vmy89ao]Nope, they both fight the tank, but Kas hits harder, that's why you quickly kill Kas first. So it's cool to damn/blind Sin too, when tank is already attacked.[/quote:3vmy89ao]

which opposed to any other time would be Kas, Sin, AND Krok, all fighting the tank at the same time. :evil:
Autolycos
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Postby brady » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:48 pm

[quote="12345":r1o45bhn]Always someone trying to iceskate uphill..[/quote:r1o45bhn]

That's funny :mrgreen:
brady
Triple 40 Poster

Return to The Emporium