Site move completed

General web site updates.

Site move completed

Postby Clink » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:09 am

We have moved over to a new hosting site. Some items will not work at the moment and as you can see it looks a bit different than the previous location.

Cheers

Clink
Clink
Greater God

Postby Leaf » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:42 pm

Don't Like It. It's harder to Vote, not at the front page were everyone can
see it. And different feel :p
Leaf

Postby *Splork* » Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:03 pm

The voting block is going to be eliminated rather soon. TMC is changing their voting system sometime in the next few weeks, once they do we will relocate the voting option...

Also, we are aware that the live information has not been moved over yet. You can expect this to occur sometime in the next week.

The most important thing was to get most of the website moved over to this location in hopes of solving some of our game lag and before we were required to move it off of our current location. You can expect more design changes as things settle down.

Enoy,
Splork
*Splork*
Site Admin

Postby Leaf » Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:11 pm

Ok, cool.

Thanks for the info. Not sure if I like everything to be in the center.
Leaf

Postby Roadrunr » Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:30 pm

Just a stupid question...is there an option somewhere to left justify things? It's a little hard to get used to reading posts that are all center justified.

I'm sure I'd get used to it if I have to. Everything else I've looked at looks good so far.
Roadrunr
Double 40 Poster

Postby *Splork* » Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:54 pm

This is quite an odd bug since in Firefox, everything except the front page preview of slothMUD is left justified like we meant it to be. Now, on IE, everything is being centered.

I will have to get with Clink about this and do some brainstorming. IF anyone knows what could be causing this pls give me a tell ingame and we can figure it out...

Enjoy,
splork
*Splork*
Site Admin

Return to Website Updates