Quests

Questions and info for and by newbies.

Quests

Postby Towen » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:30 pm

Any idea how to do this quest? I have explored the area she refers to. The only part I haven't is the dwarven mine guarded by a troll. I see now way to "accept" the quest, or how to "tell" her about it.

Azra, the cartographer tells you 'I don't have a map of the newly'
Azra, the cartographer tells you 'discovered area of catwalks that hangs below Newbatia...'
Azra, the cartographer tells you 'if you would fully explore that area and then come back to'
Azra, the cartographer tells you 'tell me about it, I would be most grateful! I'm only a poor'
Azra, the cartographer tells you 'mapmaker, but I could pay you 500 gold, and I'm sure the'
Azra, the cartographer tells you 'experience would benefit an adventurer such as yourself!'
Towen

Re: Quests

Postby Marvel » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:48 pm

This quest you do not have to undertake and you'll know when you complete it as the mapmaker will give you an item and thank you for exploring the area.

All I can tell you is that you haven't explored the area she's referring to.

What I do NOT remember is what the special powers the item grants you on activating it - it's quite arcane and only works on Valkyre and only in certain spots. I don't know what good it does, nor do I know of another quester that requires this item.
Marvel
40 Prime Poster

Return to Newbie Questions