couple of questions

Questions and info for and by newbies.

couple of questions

Postby Towen » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:03 am

Hello all!

Thanks for the replies to my last question on familiars. Here's a couple more:

1. This may seem to be a stupid question, does swordsmanship apply to other weapons than swords? In the description for swordsmanship, As a warrior grows comfortable with his weapon of choice, their accuracy with it greatly increases. The amount of the increase is dependent on the level of the warrior, as well as Avatar levels, implies a warrior must choose a weapon. Or perhaps a type of weapon? Slashing, piercing, blunt...

2. Holy equipment. I got a holy item last night. Cool! Is there a limit to how many items you can have at one time? As well is there only one of each type available at any time? Going only to the most pious? If so then is it possible you could have something taken away if someone comes along and is deemed more 'holy' than you are?

Thanks again!
Towen

Re: couple of questions

Postby blackmore » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Towen wrote:Hello all!

Thanks for the replies to my last question on familiars. Here's a couple more:

1. This may seem to be a stupid question, does swordsmanship apply to other weapons than swords? In the description for swordsmanship, As a warrior grows comfortable with his weapon of choice, their accuracy with it greatly increases. The amount of the increase is dependent on the level of the warrior, as well as Avatar levels, implies a warrior must choose a weapon. Or perhaps a type of weapon? Slashing, piercing, blunt...

I could make guesses, but there aren't any options for the skill, so it is what it is. My guess is it increases weapon damage for all weapons, though there might be only certain types of weapons it applies to.

Towen wrote:2. Holy equipment. I got a holy item last night. Cool! Is there a limit to how many items you can have at one time? As well is there only one of each type available at any time? Going only to the most pious? If so then is it possible you could have something taken away if someone comes along and is deemed more 'holy' than you are?

Thanks again!

You can only obtain 1 holy item at a time. You must drop one before you can pray for another.
There is only 1 instance of each item per diety ingame at a time. So if someone has Splork's sword, that is the only Splork's sword that can exist at any time. However, someone else could have Blaster's sword.
Yes, if someone with more sac points than you prays for the item you are currently using, then it will go poof on you regardless of what you are doing at the time.
blackmore
Triple 40 Poster

Re: couple of questions

Postby Teron » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Not sure about weapon damage, but it does increase the hitroll by about +4 (just checked at 40th prime warrior), when you are wielding a sword.
Teron

Return to Newbie Questions