problem w/ website personnal information and password change

Questions and info for and by newbies.

problem w/ website personnal information and password change

Postby JaredRay » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:26 pm

Hello I absolutely love this mud. I am however having problems setting my new password and changing my information on the website. Can anyone help me with my problem?

I log on and go to my personnal account page. I click on edit your information and I make the corrections and click save. It tells me it saves it but when I go back to my information it doesn't change anything and it won't let me change my password either in the process. All my cookies are enbled. I've tried many different things to make these changes stick but nothing seems to be working. What can I do to fix this problem?
JaredRay

Postby Sashka » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:37 pm

I have the same problem too. Everytime I want to log in I have to paste the password from the e-mail that was sent to me initially. Password wouldn't change just like any other stuff (including the avatar). Also I can't send messages to other website users. I hope someone could look into it and fix the annoying problem... Thanks in advance. :(
Sashka

Postby Diazz_Dizazter » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:46 pm

Yeah thats the only password that seems to work. Nothing in the profiles
actually save when updated (the forums profiles, not the profile on the main
page). :!:

The number none....

When ya got nothing....you got nothing to loose...
Diazz_Dizazter
Double 40 Poster

Postby JaredRay » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:18 pm

My forums profile seems to be updating just fine. It's the main page profile that does not update for me. I guess it good to hear I'm not the only one with the problem. It must be a website problem and site admin needs to fix whatever is causing the problem w/ the profiles.

If anyone else is having this problem or someone knows how to fix this problem please post.
JaredRay

Return to Newbie Questions