An unfortunate Sunday

Use this forum for general discussions

An unfortunate Sunday

Postby Garrick » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:38 pm

So today I woke up to hearing my friend on voice chat trying to get my attention, a chop group was happening on Sloth and he sounded excited and wanted me to come. He went on to tell me about how he planned on playing the rest of the day, which I was quite happy to hear as it's hard for me to get any of my friends to play Sloth at all.

When we joined the group, without much he could do to fix the problem, he was harassed until he felt so angry that he decided to stop. And that was not just leave the group, but he stopped playing for the rest of the day. He was simply having trouble getting his triggers for entering archways working, and had no chopper, but was given quite a hard time. In a game where it seems people want to encourage new players to stick around this is exactly the opposite kind of behavior that should be shown, especially by those in positions of power of those who are staples in the community. Below I have copy/pasted the chat from group, removing messages like 'SANC IS DOWN' but no actual messages of content. This is conversation happening amidst grouping, which I assure you, was going at a modest pace, even when Forky missed an archway or two. I would always mention it to him in Voice Chat (Which I am always in with him). I also left in a couple of relevant times people looked at his gear or I checked the group for things. ((I also added things in double parenthesis to add notes))

Sochi -- 'we got a newbie chopper for forky?'
Sochi -- 'fandral are you assisting'
Paka -- 'silverwares?'
((Missed an Archway here))
Gorka -- 'see that... severed the head of a fly'
Sochi -- 'people if u dont chop, dont assist, they get out'
Gorka -- 'don't mess with gorka'
Sochi -- 'then'
Paka -- 'fork?'
((Second Archway Missed))
Paka -- 'target thief'
Paka -- 'target herm'
Sochi -- 'forky wont wield chopper and doesnt follow, kick him out pls'
Paka -- 'fork?'
((This was the third archway missed but it's because he thought he had a trigger working, which he didn't. He from here on out has it fixed))
You grouptell: '? He didn't have a trigger for a long time'
You grouptell: 'or a chopper*'
Paka -- 'wield your chopper fork'
((Even though he was never given a chopper, they still expect him to have one))
Taron looks at Forky.
((Oh look, someone is paying attention))
Taron -- 'he has none'
You grouptell: 'lol, right'
Forky -- 'Never got one.'
look forky
((I wanted to be sure myself!!))
You see nothing special about him.
Forky is in excellent condition.

Forky is using:
<used as light> a sphere of bioluminescence..It has a soft glowing aura!
<worn on finger> a ring of braided vipers..It has a soft glowing aura!
<worn on finger> a spiked, golden ring
<worn around neck> a steel torc
<worn around neck> a scarlet half-cloak
<worn on body> a suit of mystic chainmail
<worn on head> a crimson visored helm
<worn on legs> a pair of denim overalls..It has a soft glowing aura!
<worn on feet> a pair of field armor boots
<worn on hands> a pair of sharkskin gloves
<worn on arms> Sleeves of the Clown Lord Marshall
<worn as shield> a shield of yawning death
<worn about body> a serpent skin robe (with a single-striped white sash (Private) attached to it)
<worn about waist> a dull red belt
<worn around wrist> an enchanted elven wristguard (with a little dancing star attached to it)
<worn around wrist> a platinum bracer (with a little dancing star attached to it)
<wielded> an elven short blade..It emits a faint humming sound!
<held> an ivory scarab..It has a soft glowing aura!
<instrument> ebony wood castanets

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
the water pail..It has a soft glowing aura!
a hexagonal shaped token
a hexagonal shaped token
a golden sack
a lion standard..It has a soft glowing aura!
wereboar tusks

Paka -- 'i passed you a macu'
((If he did, where did it go? Forky was here the whole time))

Eq
You are using:
<used as light> a star shaped crystal..It emits a faint humming sound!
<worn on finger> a ring of clouded glass
<worn on finger> a ring of clouded glass
<worn around neck> an amulet of protection (with a purple minidemon brooch attached to it)
<worn around neck> an amulet of protection (with a red minidemon brooch attached to it)
<worn on body> a spiked battle tunic..It has a soft glowing aura!
<worn on head> a prison guard helmet (with a reddish-colored glass eye attached to it)
<worn on legs> red-tassled leggings..It has a soft glowing aura!
<worn on feet> old viking boots
<worn on hands> fingerless leather gloves
<worn on arms> spiked vambraces of dho-tou (with a black arm band attached to it)
<worn as shield> the shield of the ram..It has a soft glowing aura!
<worn about body> a wolfskin robe (with a single-striped white sash (Private) attached to it)
<worn about waist> an ebony sash (with a hummingbird buckle attached to it)
<worn around wrist> a celestial bracelet..It has a soft glowing aura!
<worn around wrist> a celestial bracelet..It has a soft glowing aura!
<wielded> Macuahuitl
<held> a banner of the nineteenth Drow legion

((Oh, he thought he gave Forky the thing he gave me!! I see))

Forky -- 'that was knifey:p'

Forky enters the archway and disappears from sight.
((As you can see here, clearly, his trigger is working now))
Gorka enters the archway and disappears from sight.
Suna enters the archway and disappears from sight.
Sochi enters the archway and disappears from sight.
Imoen enters the archway and disappears from sight.
Crumbs enters the archway and disappears from sight.

<953/953 Life|264/264 Spirit|245/267 Energy||-||-1.5|144221561|264128|-6|+16/+7|20|Mount Olympus>
Fluffy enters the archway and disappears from sight.
Taron enters the archway and disappears from sight.

<953/953 Life|264/264 Spirit|245/267 Energy||-||-1.5|144221561|264128|-6|+16/+7|20|Mount Olympus>
Fandral enters the archway and disappears from sight.

You enter the archway and find yourself elsewhere!

Paka -- 'target hep'
Paka -- 'target love'
Paka -- 'anyone got a chopper for fork?'
Paka -- 'target athe'
Taron -- 'Curse this dirty animal!'
Suna -- 'i have sowrd but don't think he can use' ((They are trying to find a weapon for him, but not making effort to actually get one))
Paka -- 'target athe'
Paka -- 'target dio'
Paka -- 'Taron chopped Imoen'
Sochi -- 'Imoen seems to be DEAD!'
Gorka -- 'at least they died on a full stomach'
Sochi -- 'kill the one without a chopper next time'
((A mean comment for no reason))
Paka -- 'still no chopper?'
Crumbs -- 'Rina please, so i can raise Imoen'
Sochi -- 'guess we have no macu'
Taron -- 'there werent many lowbie choppers'
Sochi -- 'or he poofed it or something' ((When could he have poofed it?))
Forky -- 'never got it, but if bothers you that bad I can leave.' ((And here's the point in which he's fed up, no one seems to care (except me)))
Paka -- 'i know i sent ppl to get them, then passed.'
Sochi -- 'i got claws'

Forky utters the words, 'xafe ay candusqarr'
Forky disappears.

Taron -- '3 knives at inn'

group
Group 'chopee chops' is led by Paka and consists of:
(Point) Taron [Wa:9.40 1055hp 229ma 364mv] jacinth/tomb jade tyroch/clam
(Front) Suna [Dr:9.40 1012hp 1065ma 348mv] rhodo/ruby
(Front) Sochi [Ba:8.35 1068hp 740ma 365mv] sb pearl|avent|old pike
(Front) Gorka [Wa:6.39 1223hp 512ma 397mv] csapphire/rcquartz
(Front) Crumbs [Cl:7.20 942hp 914ma 372mv] ---

(Leader) Paka [Ma:9.40 985hp 802ma 348mv] Tourm | Sapphire
Imoen [Ma:2.37 609hp 453ma 71mv] eye agate|chryso|deacon
Fluffy [Dr:9.40 907hp 1116ma 330mv] GY Topaz / S.Ruby / Zeus
Fandral [Dr:3.39 842hp 638ma 267mv] sapphire/tourmaline
Knifey [Wa:1.39 953hp 264ma 261mv] Jet / Obsid
(Absent) Forky [Ba:0.32 540hp 57ma 184mv] malachite

Paka -- 'target spawn'
Paka -- 'loot ppl'
Sochi -- 'on'
Paka -- 'target ares'
Imoen -- 'i guess mirrors don't reduce chances of being chopped :('

Group 'chopee chops' is led by Paka and consists of:
(Point) Taron [Wa:9.40 989hp 187ma 389mv] jacinth/tomb jade tyroch/clam
(Front) Suna [Dr:9.40 1082hp 1065ma 265mv] rhodo/ruby
(Front) Sochi [Ba:8.35 1064hp 740ma 370mv] sb pearl|avent|old pike
(Front) Gorka [Wa:6.39 1363hp 512ma 401mv] csapphire/rcquartz
(Front) Crumbs [Cl:7.20 1012hp 872ma 290mv] ---

(Leader) Paka [Ma:9.40 1085hp 816ma 351mv] Tourm | Sapphire
Imoen [Ma:2.37 617hp 486ma 65mv] eye agate|chryso|deacon
Fluffy [Dr:9.40 977hp 1125ma 341mv] GY Topaz / S.Ruby / Zeus
Fandral [Dr:3.39 842hp 684ma 259mv] sapphire/tourmaline
Knifey [Wa:1.39 953hp 264ma 256mv] Jet / Obsid

The group goes on, and he rents. That's the end. IF you guys want players to keep playing, this will never work. It doesn't matter how nice you are to someone when they create their character is after they play for a short amount of time you take out your aggression on them or treat them poorly for whatever other reasons you may have. Hopefully next time you'll spend 5 minutes helping a new player in your group instead of potentially driving him away from the game for good, or at least have a less aggressive attitude. The way you act may be 'no big deal' to you, but I assure you, it is a big deal to others.
Garrick

Re: An unfortunate Sunday

Postby Filk » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:13 am

To be honest, i dont see any aggression here. Just unattentive Paka and silient Forky.
He clearly stated only once, that he dont have chooper and never got one. And left almost right after that.

We had no chopper for him, so was discussing that fact and raising that question, trying to figure something. In lazy way though, but still. We wasnt pushing him out and saying "go get get chopper for self", that was his reason. So imo he took that too close to body.

ps: And no one cares about players not entering archways. Thats players who dont get exp, not group.
Fluffy
Filk
Double 40 Poster

Postby Gorka » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:38 am

Sorry you feel hard done by Garrick, but having led groups earlier in the week with both you and forky along with some of the other players in that group, I guess we felt that already you guys have some form for not being very attentive. I log my sloth mud too... and sure enough upon searching my logs I see whenever I asked group to recall or something, sure enough there the group was left waiting for you. We get there is a link between "knifey" and "forky" and to some degree we paint both players with the same brush and get them confused.

There are a number of other things at play here...

Depending on the chopper situation, small players don't always get choppered, and even with a chopper there hit roll is normally so low, they contribute almost nothing, hence in some cases we just let them follow for free xp. On this day, choppers for lowbies was a problem... I'm the guy who recalled to pick them up for you guys and there were practically none.

Small players in a chop group are generally a liability, joining a group is a privilege not a right.

Even though I was not as verbally frustrated as Sochi, I was feeling exactly the same as he was. It's common to rip on players we suspect are not at the keyboard... almost tempting them to respond so we know if they are there.

If there was a big problem for Forky in this instance, he is not being communicative enough. How long had the group been running without Forky raising alarm about not having a chopper? I recall probably 30mins... This only enforces our perception Forky was not paying enough attention as some of us already suspected.

We see hundreds of new players like yourselves in groups over time, and we gladly play mother to all of them, and rarely do we ever see them stay. Although it is your right to call all the best gems in a group, we know that in most cases these gems end up on players who don't play, and the gems are wasted, you guys have won several gems in the past few days some of us longer term players can only dream of which seems unfair when given your contribution to grouping.

Although I understand where you are coming from, I also don't think you understand where the other players are coming from in there experience dealing with newbies in chops groups... especially in Olympus. We let you join the chop group, you call the good gems, you die we have to raise, find you choppers, you don't seem as attentive as we would like, we tried but failed... I think you need to see it from our perspective. The guys in this group are a good bunch of guys, we don't always get it right. Sorry about that...
Gimme a G! Gimme a ORKA!
Gorka

Postby Teron » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:10 am

Hey, Garrick.

There were a few problems at hand:
- Paka had lots of items on him, couldn't carry specs - the item/weight issue
- We didn't get all the choppers from the start - leader's fault.
- You or your friend didn't communicate enough the issues Forky faced, such as archways or choppers - lack of requests for trigger help or choppers from Forky made us think he was more afk, than he really was.
- We usually are accomodating to new players, so they enter archways and wield choppers. Usually, this is leader's job, or he can appoint someone to do it. Partly this was on you to fix, since you brought the new player. This didn't happen - he had no chopper for a while regardless of archways.

Eg, when I invite my friend to a chop group, I make sure to give him a chopper myself.
And the archway trigger is as easy as making a "@leader enters the" trigger.

- one or more players didn't like lack of attention from you two.

I have to admit that I usually help lowbies, but this time I was eating or reading something in the other part of the window.

So I guess while we tried to fix the issues, but not hard enough - we def could do better.

I talked with Sochi about his behaviour, and he said that he wasn't confident you both were at the keyboard and that Forky's issues weren't his problem.

I'd suggest passing a multiplaying test with an immort, if you are sharing an IP. I've been in your shoes - my friend and I used to share an IP from the same ISP until I bought an external one - trust me, this helps.

Also, I have to agree with Gorka somewhat that tagging lowbies is a liability for us:
- we have to wait for them, lowering our exp/hr
- we need to stop and heal and/or spell shield them
- we need to help them fix the triggers, and usually that's on leader, so he has to stop too
- newbies do get gems, and if they leave, the gem is lost. It's a sad fact.

However, I do tend to take newbies in, and if they don't enter archways, that's fine by me. Waiting for one newbie at the archways taught me that.

That being said:
- more players to the group supposedly increases the value of the gem (more chances to get a t3 than a t2)
- Lyme's gem pop rate is abyssmal, so I wouldn't count on it despite us having popped two Jets.
- since immorts painstakingly make grouping as the cornerstone of the gameplay, we just have to invite newbies to the only exp group, otherwise they are left to meander alone.

So if we want to fix the issue of hospitality, maybe we need to:
- make an anti-gravity armory chest with -1 weight to accomodate lots of eq sets per character, so leaders can haul additional 30 items. Adding 25 items to carry did help me carry pops and I like it, but sometimes there are more specs, than 20-25. And yes, adding more item count is like widening the roads - the traffic always fills it.
- be more forgiving to newbies, not like they sponge a lot like a 1x40 bard with 191 levels does. At the same time, I don't like restricting gems for newbies.
Teron

Postby *juggleblood* » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:07 am

"Sochi -- 'forky wont wield chopper and doesnt follow, kick him out pls'"

I don't apologize in the slightest. If you can't wield a chopper and stay with group, then you shouldn't be in the group. I was unusually blunt about it, because this player had been consistently unresponsive. I've thought similar thoughts about Knifey, Carlok, Sledgehammer as it seems his frequent deaths in group are due to mudding from work and being afk. And when they are both in a group, it seems attentiveness suffers even more, often to the point of me wondering if Forkey and Knifey are the same person.

I love you man, but don't play victim. It doesn't fit.
Talk to the clown.
*juggleblood*
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Postby Garrick » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:40 pm

So ok, let me address several things, since you all attacked me instead of realize the issues at hand. First I'll respond to said attacks:

Yes, I do play from work! On my phone. I check my phone quite often and try to have triggers running because MOST of the time, my work is very relaxed. I also ALWAYS tell the group when this is happening. I'm only slow to respond because at work? I don't have a desk job or anything so it's a phone. I'm sorry guys but I'm new to Iphones still and I just can't type very fast! I have constant errors and have to retype things, especially given that at times I'm wearing gloves and most of the glove(s) are very dirty. So as I ALWAYS state this, you can always choose to tell me no, I'd rather not. If you accept then stress out and regret it later, that's on you.
--- Note: I also watch television while I play this game, so if sometimes you expect me to be looking at my screen 100% of the time, I won't be. I don't expect you to be either! This is a video game, not a surveillance job.

You guys spam people with text and say they aren't communicative enough? Have you considered that you guys, being veterans of the game, are VERY intimidating to low level/new people? Have you considered different people respond differently to aggression than you do? That not every person is you? These are basic people skills you are lacking, just think about how the other person feels.

In response to recalls. I don't know where you've been Gorka, but maybe you'd notice if you'd been around recently that most people use the same words when they want the party to do certain things, this is because almost EVERY PLAYER makes triggers for a couple things, based on exact phrases which MOST leaders use. I saw you started picking up a couple but that was only recently and sometimes yes I am taken aback when I don't recall in a situation when I would usually do so automatically. I am not perfect so sometimes I might not notice that.

Also don't try to put the burden on me for knowing that he was being bothered so by what you guys were saying. Until he typed the thing he said about leaving and said '**** this' in voice chat, I had no idea he had any issues. His issues weren't with being told to get a chopper either, but constant abuse of a person for little reason, irks them.

Me and Forky are good friends, I have known him for over a decade and I finally only got him to play recently. Last year maybe? Richter is his main. I don't appreciate us being accused of being the same person, even if it's in a passive aggressive manner, especially from a person who can tell we aren't. I am always on voice chat with him, you can come join us some time if you'd like to. It's pretty hard for me to fake being two people. And I brought up that phrase not because of the bluntness, but because of your ignorance of the situation. You didn't realize (Even after that long) that he never got a chopper. Neither you or Paka even looked at him. Taron did! Not very hard to see someone doesn't have a chopper on them, basic game mechanics. You can try that before saying phrases that hurt someone's feelings and push them away from the game. Let me explain:

You can treat me how ever you want, because I've been playing for so long you know I'll probably stick around, but new players are a commodity and in the end this is a video game, it should be about fun. The amount of stress and greed that is exhibited to newer players is the problem, and why no matter how high our rating gets, we won't have many newbies stick around.
Garrick

Postby *juggleblood* » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:24 pm

I watch TV too and I'm very understanding, just like everybody else. But we all have our limits and if someone annoys us we're going to speak out. I think your friend is rather thin skinned for having left the group for such gentle treatment. No one spoke angrily at him or you. "Kill the one without a chopper next time." To me is just a silly remark like any other, merely commenting on the facts that someone got chopped, and someone is still without a chopper.

No one is trying to chase you or your friend out. No one is attacking you. I'm not being aggressive or passive aggressive when I question whether you two are the same person. If you think me abrasive, so be it, I think you're being overly sensitive. Let's not forget that you've had plenty of snappy comebacks at my expense. I take it as well as I dish it.
Talk to the clown.
*juggleblood*

Postby Gorka » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:02 am

Furthermore Garrick, I understand your situation with gloves, phones, jobs, tv's and bad connections. But then you must understand, that having you in my group is not an option. The survival of the group may frequently depend on your ability to be attentive. If I am leading, I will not endanger the people who are paying attention and trying not to die and loose there hard fought xp because you frequently find yourself in a difficult personal situation.

I do agree with you being a newbie in a group and trying to figure out the right thing to do is daunting at first...

Yesterday I kicked you out of my group for not paying attention. In this case specifically... because after already some minutes passing, you expected all of us to wait for you while you changed your connection/battery, well we were entering portals and moving onto new mobs. I called you and again you did not respond... I don't think I was unjustified...

Knifey tells you 'man **** you and read messages. im so sick of your shit attitude. '

No Knifey, I'm sick of your attitude, and so were others. I've tried to get you newbie choppers, I've offered you advice, I've let you join my eq groups... and look where that got me? The world does not revolve around Knifey, so don't join my groups expecting it to either.
Gimme a G! Gimme a ORKA!
Gorka

Postby Tuck » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:37 am

<irony> wtf he was blasting 8)
Tuck
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Gorka » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:47 pm

Knifey accused me openly in a group last night of attempting to steal a call. But he forgets that most of us log our sloth, and what actually happened, is when the group got big enough and I asked vege about killing Iblis, Knifey ceased an opportunity to change his gjob to iblis, as mine was unchanged from a previous group and then he sort to attack my character.

Group 'XP Open' is led by Vege and consists of:
(Ldr/Ft) Vege [Wa:8.33 341hp 370ma 246mv] alex/avent
(Point) Gorka [Wa:6.39 1148hp 170ma 217mv] rhodo/csapphire shadow
(Front) Tomato [Ma:5.30 525hp 64ma 287mv] crysop/rc quartz
(Front) Sochi [Ba:8.36 310hp 495ma 359mv] sb pearl|gyt
(Front) Knifey [Wa:3.29 2hp 303ma 261mv] bonyx / obsid

Mirakoli [Dr:2.33 341hp 451ma 208mv] GYT|tigerEye
Zuzu [Cl:3.35 838hp 11ma 227mv] TJade|SRuby
(Dead) Vooder [Th:0.39 -130hp 250ma 142mv] water opal / jade
Tuk [Ma:2.39 592hp 58ma 120mv] Tourmaline Sapphire
(Dead) Tinx [Ma:4.36 -72hp 471ma 315mv] Jet Ruby
(Dead) Conan [Wa:0.38 -139hp 60ma 193mv] V Garnet/ Pink Diamond

You grouptell: 'iblis!'
You grouptell: 'iblis!'
Knifey -- 'erm Gorka...I saw you were calling shadow earlier so I called Iblis >>'

Group 'XP Open' is led by Vege and consists of:
(Ldr/Ft) Vege [Wa:8.33 1009hp 317ma 404mv] alex/avent
(Point) Gorka [Wa:6.39 1079hp 218ma 148mv] rhodo/csapphire shadow
(Front) Sochi [Ba:8.36 846hp 134ma 372mv] sb pearl|gyt
(Front) Knifey [Wa:3.29 861hp 145ma 291mv] Bonyx / Obsid / Iblis
(Front) Suna [Dr:9.40 775hp 536ma 351mv] rhodo/malachite

Mirakoli [Dr:2.33 673hp 357ma 208mv] GYT|tigerEye
Zuzu [Cl:3.35 844hp 264ma 227mv] TJade|SRuby
Vooder [Th:0.39 845hp 335ma 283mv] water opal / jade
Tuk [Ma:2.39 581hp 296ma 120mv] Tourmaline Sapphire
Tinx [Ma:4.36 715hp 248ma 315mv] Jet Ruby
Conan [Wa:0.38 597hp 66ma 193mv] Rose Quaartz / Pink Dia

By the way Knifey, I don't think the forum is big enough to list all the mobs we saw you botting through... but have included just 4 so you can remember what happened last night.

<1137hp 267ma 69mv 7366047314xp -11.2ac 41%>
Quie'ra's Abode
Strange elven trinkets are scattered throughout this tiny bedroom area.
A soft feather-filled bed that sits against the western wall has a black
birch end table on either side at its head. A vanity dresser is the only
other furnishing in the room. In front of it stands a thick-cushioned
stool. Exotic, spicy perfume lingers in the air, and the bed appears to
have been used recently. An opening in the west wall glows with a faint
red aura that casts a crimson aura across this room. A doorway to the
north leads out into a bright hallway.
Exits: North West
Mirakoli still is a complete newbie is standing here. (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Mirakoli is surrounded by a shield of thorns.
(Reborn) Zuzu Gray White Diamond on live auction ::LeMuRs:: is here, fighting Qui'era Rynliyan
(Brilliant Blue Aura)
Zuzu has a steady green aura.
Zuzu is protected by an aerial servant.
Vooder [Legends] need a bloodstained manual is here, fighting Qui'era Rynliyan (Brilliant Blue Aura)
(Reborn) Tuk Thanks Ozzy/Yasik is standing here. (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Tuk glows with a bright light!
Tuk has a strong red aura.
Sochi The Dancing Bear is here, fighting Qui'era Rynliyan (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Sochi glows with a bright light!
Sochi has a steady blue aura.
Knifey the Dark Knight of Vanda 0===(XXXXXXXX is standing here. (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Knifey glows with a bright light!
Tinx [Legends] is here, fighting Qui'era Rynliyan (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Tinx glows with a bright light!
Tinx has a strong red aura.
Conan the barbarian! is here, fighting Qui'era Rynliyan (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Suna ~Dragonsworn~ is standing here. (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Suna glows with a bright light!
Suna has a steady green aura.
Suna is surrounded by a shield of thorns.
(Reborn) Cyprimus beacon of light in a dark cloaked mud! is here, fighting Qui'era Rynliyan (Brilliant
Blue Aura)
Cyprimus glows with a bright light!
Cyprimus has a steady blue aura.
Tomato sauce of ~Dragonsworn~ is here, fighting Qui'era Rynliyan (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Tomato has a strong red aura.
Vege ~Dragonsworn~ afk is here, fighting Qui'era Rynliyan (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Vege glows with a bright light!
Vege has a steady blue aura.
A chambermaid wanders around aimlessly searching for her missing featherduster.
A drow acolyte is here, fighting YOU! (Faint Red Aura)
A drow acolyte glows with a bright light!
A drow acolyte is covered in sticky webs!
Qui'era Rynliyan is here, fighting YOU! (Brilliant Red Aura)
Qui'era Rynliyan glows with a bright light!
Qui'era Rynliyan is covered in sticky webs!

<1151hp 174ma 239mv 7405799313xp -11.2ac 51%>
Lair of the Night Serpent
Large, reptilian scales lie scattered across the straw covered floor.
Torches sculpted of bone have been jammed into holes chipped into the
voidstone. Several broken bones and skulls litter the floor and a stench
of decaying matter fills the chamber.
Exits: West
Mirakoli still is a complete newbie is here, fighting Dendar, the Night Serpent (Brilliant Blue Aura)
(Reborn) Zuzu Gray White Diamond on live auction ::LeMuRs:: is here, fighting Dendar, the Night Serpent
(Brilliant Blue Aura)
Vooder [Legends] need a bloodstained manual is here, fighting Dendar, the Night Serpent (Brilliant Blue
Aura)
(Reborn) Tuk Thanks Ozzy/Yasik is here, fighting Dendar, the Night Serpent (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Sochi The Dancing Bear is here, fighting Dendar, the Night Serpent (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Sochi is surrounded by an undulating spectral shield.
Knifey the Dark Knight of Vanda 0===(XXXXXXXX is standing here. (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Tinx [Legends] is here, fighting Dendar, the Night Serpent (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Tinx is surrounded by an undulating spectral shield.
Conan the barbarian! is here, fighting Dendar, the Night Serpent (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Suna ~Dragonsworn~ is here, fighting Dendar, the Night Serpent (Brilliant Blue Aura)
(Reborn) Cyprimus beacon of light in a dark cloaked mud! is here, fighting Dendar, the Night Serpent
(Brilliant Blue Aura)
Tomato sauce of ~Dragonsworn~ is here, fighting Dendar, the Night Serpent (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Vege ~Dragonsworn~ afk (hidden) is standing here. (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Dendar, the Night Serpent is here, fighting YOU! (Red Aura)
Dendar, the Night Serpent is covered in sticky webs!

<924hp 84ma 256mv 7429277064xp -11.2ac 15%>
The Throne of Bone
Crafted skillfully from humanoid remains, the throne rests atop a carpet
of human scalps. A pair of crossed onyx swords, one set with a ruby, the
other with a diamond, hang uneasily above the macabre chair. Dried blood
dots the walls of the alcove, and similar stains mar the pearly appearance
of the throne. A grinning skull hangs from overhead, attached to a thick
chain. The sound of trickling fluids flows in from the west, along with
the scent of freshly spilled blood.
Exits: [East] West
Mirakoli still is a complete newbie is standing here. (Brilliant Blue Aura)
(Reborn) Zuzu Gray White Diamond on live auction ::LeMuRs:: is here, fighting The Slaad Lord, Ygorl
(Brilliant Blue Aura)
Vooder [Legends] need a bloodstained manual is here, fighting The Slaad Lord, Ygorl (Brilliant Blue
Aura)
(Reborn) Tuk Thanks Ozzy/Yasik is here, fighting The Slaad Lord, Ygorl (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Sochi The Dancing Bear is here, fighting The Slaad Lord, Ygorl (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Tinx [Legends] is here, fighting The Slaad Lord, Ygorl (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Conan the barbarian! is here, fighting The Slaad Lord, Ygorl (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Suna ~Dragonsworn~ is here, fighting The Slaad Lord, Ygorl (Brilliant Blue Aura)
(Reborn) Cyprimus beacon of light in a dark cloaked mud! is here, fighting The Slaad Lord, Ygorl
(Brilliant Blue Aura)
Tomato sauce of ~Dragonsworn~ is here, fighting The Slaad Lord, Ygorl (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Vege ~Dragonsworn~ afk is here, fighting The Slaad Lord, Ygorl (Brilliant Blue Aura)
The Slaad Lord, Ygorl is here, fighting YOU! (Brilliant Red Aura)
The Slaad Lord, Ygorl is covered in sticky webs!

<1171hp 17ma 96mv 7466335457xp -11.2ac 56%>
Apex of Dissolution
Bear skin rugs cover the floor of this disheveled cavern. Corpses
belonging to numerous species have been unceremoniously stacked into
unkempt piles according to age and level of decomposition. A ceramic
figurine depicting the coupling of an unclad female human and a lich rests
pristinely atop a crude stone altar. The cross-sectioned heads of a
baal'tzu and a t'annari have been preserved and mounted on lacquered oak
slabs, their features locked in a feral grimace for all eternity.
Exits: West
Mirakoli still is a complete newbie is here, fighting Mot (Brilliant Blue Aura)
(Reborn) Zuzu Gray White Diamond on live auction ::LeMuRs:: is here, fighting Mot (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Vooder [Legends] need a bloodstained manual is here, fighting Mot (Brilliant Blue Aura)
(Reborn) Tuk Thanks Ozzy/Yasik is standing here. (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Sochi The Dancing Bear is here, fighting Mot (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Tinx [Legends] is here, fighting Mot (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Conan the barbarian! is here, fighting Mot (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Suna ~Dragonsworn~ is here, fighting Mot (Brilliant Blue Aura)
(Reborn) Cyprimus beacon of light in a dark cloaked mud! is here, fighting Mot (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Tomato sauce of ~Dragonsworn~ is here, fighting Mot (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Vege ~Dragonsworn~ afk is here, fighting Mot (Brilliant Blue Aura)
Mot is here, fighting YOU! (Brilliant Red Aura)
Mot is covered in sticky webs!

Don't you dare come to this mud, and cast dispersion's on other players, and our game and think you can get away with it.
Gimme a G! Gimme a ORKA!
Gorka

Postby *juggleblood* » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:54 am

Ugh, I hate this thread. Can we let it die and stop having petty fights on the crier? I don't see any point to expand in-game arguments to a wider forum. It just makes everyone look bad.

Here's what happened by my perspective... We were getting into the habit of killing Iblis for Gorka during some exp runs, because we realize some of the tanks are rebirthing and we want to make sure we have some max-AC tanks.

Knifey, another tank, sees Gorka calling eq mob in group and thinks 'well, I'm a tank too, I'll call Iblis since Gorka isn't here', reasonably so.

Gorka shows up and expects that like usual, if group is big enough, we might kill Iblis for him, but Knifey is already calling it.

Vege sees that there is no good solution to the conflict and decides we should not kill it. (Good call I think)

So the only fault I see, is that the two of you couldn't sort it peacefully. Neither of you was really entitled to it, since it was an xp group, so it's kinda sad to bring the argument to the crier and then try to tie this issue to assisting the tank as if somehow failing to assist proves that he was never entitled to call Iblis. The group would have been content to kill Iblis and let you two random for it. This is a main reason why leaders don't like to hit eq mobs for people in xp groups; it causes arguments.

Please let this thread die. Numbers are good. Let's not trash each other on the crier.
Talk to the clown.
*juggleblood*

Return to General Chat (Registered)