Rip off/cheat warning

Use this forum for general discussions

Rip off/cheat warning

Postby cyprimus » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:59 am

Be warned, the old paka refuses to return my character primal.. leaving me stuck with a badly eq'ed mage with a bad rap sheet for previous cheating. Was supposed to try it out for a week, but instead he immediatly refused to return it saying i owe him eq etc.. he got a fully eq'ed max avvie druid with pristine rap sheet, and only 116 days logged.

He lied to me about the eq, stats, and rap sheet of the character he traded, and then refused to return primal when i told him i did not want it.

Asked his clannies about it, they think its funny.

This is bs.

Return my alt
cyprimus
Double 40 Poster

Re: Rip off/cheat warning

Postby *Breeze* » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:36 am

the problem is you didn't involve an immortal in it at all. there is a reason we say sharing passwords is frowned upon.

even asking me to watch while you both agreed to trade for a week would have done it.

how do we know that it wasn't a permanent trade which you decided you wanted to reverse?

if indeed it was a week trade and you didn't get your character back then that is kind of a dickish move by old-Paka.
*Breeze*

Postby Filk » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:29 am

Never have heard from any of you both, that it is just test one week trade. That can be truth. But i have no ideas why you both kept that in secret then. Seems weird to me.
From my point of view as i saw it, that was a permanent trade.

I dont care to whom which of those chars should belong tbh. But i dont think its fair to revert trade if it was considered as permanent, since both could already invested something into these chars - time, gold, eqs etc. Unless both want to revert it. And quite hard to check, what will be returned back, compare to what was before.

And btw, speaking that Primal is fully geared, is very optimistic. With near zero drachma spent, he needs alot and alot of things. And some ingame items as well iirc. I think Paka's gear was better. With alot of drachma invested into him. Though i dont know, what was removed before the trade. It seemed fair to me to change that slightly better eq for last 8 av levels of other prime class char. Before this topic appeared...

Just my 2cents with no any decisions inside.
Fluffy
Filk
Double 40 Poster

Postby Dragoth » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Damn it, not another drama!
Get it sorted guys, it would suck to lose any of you..
Dragoth
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Ker » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:04 pm

1) Who gives a flying rat's ass over "bad rap sheet" when both of you were trading chars?
With Sloth's daily average, yeah maybe the BalHarbor streetsweeper has something to say.
2) How did 2.2k drachma worth of items VS a 400 drachma item leave you stuck on a badly eq'ed mage?
3) The talk of trade between you two, though I was fully against it in all views, was in the air for quite the time now. Weekly try outs? Nobody is that stupid, only our PM is.
4) Paka did not receive a "fully eq'ed" character. Upon inspection, your eq was close to rubbish. So terrifying in fact that the BalHarbor streetsweeper rejected them. The only drachma spent was on a 400+ shield...which also translates to how you make really poor decisions, esp you crying here. *PS How did you play to 9x40 with only 400 drachma invested in the char and of all things, a crappy shield?
5) Yes, ask me about it. It is absolutely hillarious.
6) Yes, this rant is bs.
7) Even If I were in Paka's shoes, why the hell would I return it?
"Hey lets trade chars for a week and test it, if you're good lets trade" is so dubious.

Here's to a better day.

Bai,

Dr
Last edited by *Breeze* on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: feel free to rephrase that last bit.
Ker
Double 40 Poster

Postby *Splork* » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:46 pm

If we have to edit anymore posts in regards to personal attacks, you will find your online characters passworded.

Splork
*Splork*
Site Admin

Return to General Chat (Registered)